Exclusive tickets to this bittersweet hit we gave four stars last year
- Tickets from just £20
- West End transfer
- Four-star review when it ran last year
Find out more:
Other than a truck-load of ’90s memorabilia, TV programmes and popular culture, ‘Education, Education, Education’ is jam-packed with throwback tunes including hits from Oasis, Blur and The Spice Girls. Set in a struggling British comprehensive in 1997, the show explores the education system back then with irreverent humour and wistful nostalgia.
Tony Blair has won the general election and Katrina and the Waves have won Eurovision. The iPhone is yet to exist, and neither is Harry Potter. Titanic VHS line the shelves of every Blockbuster. In summary? Britain is the coolest place in the world, and things can only get better.
Exclusive preview-priced tickets to this fiery comedy start at just £20 a pop – don’t sleep on it.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Education Education Education’ at Trafalgar Studios.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.