Tickets to this evening of fantasy and magic – exclusive to Time Out
What is it?
Tickets to an evening of unbridled after-hours fun at the RA – exclusively for Time Out readers.
In a city full of cool museums and even cooler late events, the RA's rank among the best. And we’re super-excited about their midsummer instalment, as Burlington House takes a turn towards the fantastical. This Saturday-night late event will hark back to the days of Hanoverian London, when Georgian pleasure gardens were all the rage. These were magical spaces for art, music and entertainment – filled with musical concerts and masquerades among tree-lined avenues dotted with glowing lanterns.
For the 2019 instalment of the Summer Pleasure Garden, the RA will deliver their very own twenty-first-century take on these dreamish soirees of yesteryear – expect spectacular lightshows, illuminated dance floors, secret underground bars, artist installations, immersive experiences, live music and DJs. And to top it all off, we’ve got exclusivity on tickets. Early bird tickets are just £25.
- Complimentary glass of champagne and private tour of the Summer Exhibition
- Access to a VIP-only cocktail bar with artist led activities and exclusive experiences
- Plus exclusive entry to a VIP only after-party until 1am, in a secret historic RA space, with late-night jazz, DJs, dancing and a speakeasy cocktail bar
- Goody bag of gifts from the RA
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to RA Lates: Summer Pleasure Garden.
- Event runs from 7pm until 11pm, VIP After Party runs from 11pm until 1am
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.