An adrenaline-pumping spectacle – the least plane outing you'll ever experienceRed Bull and extreme go hand-in-hand, so it's no wonder that their latest "motorsport" has literally taken off. The objective sounds simple: navigate an aerial racetrack featuring air-filled pylons in the fastest possible time. But with competitors reaching incredible air speeds and breaking track records with every run, this is the most advanced aerial challenge in the world, and you're in for a day of aero-racing that takes sports entertainment to whole new heights. Located in the beautiful grounds of Ascot there'll even be giant screens, running commentary and in-flight cameras to make sure you don't miss a single second of the action.
Panoramic tickets include:
- Access to the Panoramic Restaurant on Level 6, with stunning views from the private balcony and rooftop terrace
- On-the-go style food served from the buffet point in the Panoramic (cash on the day)
- Cash bars facilities on Level 6
- Copy of the Red Bull Air Race Magazine
- Car parking label per two guests
Saturday is the opening and qualifying day. There'll be a range of entertainment to enjoy, with an array of elite pilots looking to secure the Challenger's Cup and qualify for a starting position at Sunday's finale.
Children under 10 years old go free, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Gates open at 11am; first race at 3pm on Saturday, 3:50pm on Sunday. Valid ID required.