It's Sunday. Laugh or munch? How about both…Brian Gittins takes to the stage of The Exhibit in Balham for a night of absolute gags. Considered one of the most talented character comedians around, he's also the alter-ego of David Earl (Extras and Derek). Ian Smith will be the MC for the night, and Amir Khoshsokhan, Ingrid Dahle and many more complete this amazing bill. Oh, and don't forget about that roast.
Some highlights from the menu:
- 32-day hung Galloway beef, yorky pud and gravy
- shoulder of Herdwick lamb, herb and onion stuffing
- free range chicken, stuffing and bread sauce
- mushroom, kale and blue cheese Wellington
- all roasts are served with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables
The comedy show starts at 7:30pm. Sunday roast dinners stop being served at 6pm. The Exhibit is an over 21s only venue after 6pm. Seating at the comedy show is unallocated, so please arrive early to ensure you are able to get enough seats together so you can sit with the rest of your party. Please note that acts are subject to change without notice.