Enjoy the game the right wayThe iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (QEOP) will host the Newham Fanzone during Rugby World Cup 2015. The Newham Fanzone offers rugby fans the opportunity to enjoy the build-up to matches and join in the nationwide celebration of rugby at an inspirational sporting venue.
With a big screen showing live Rugby World Cup 2015 matches as well as opportunities for fans to engage in rugby activities, the Newham Fanzone is the ideal location to enjoy the games. In addition to all this, there will also be live performances from a variety of talented musicians and a wide range of food and drink stalls.
- Saturday, 26 September: 12pm-11pm
- Sunday, 27 September: 11:30pm-8pm
- Saturday, 3 October: 12pm-11pm
- Saturday, 10 October: 2pm-10:30pm
- Sunday, 11 October: 11:30am-11pm
- Saturday, 17 October: 1pm- 11pm
- Sunday, 18 October: 11am-11pm
- Saturday, 24 October: 1pm- 8pm
- Sunday, 25 October: 1pm- 8pm
- Saturday, 31 October: 1pm- 11pm
This event is free and entry is on a first come first served basis, so it can't be guaranteed. We need your card details to store the event information in your profile, but rest assured, we won't charge you a penny.