From £29 for seven rum samplers and a masterclass from serious experts
- Hosted by Jordan Allison (aka Mr Rum) and Channel 4’s Ian Burrell
- Sample rums and enjoy a history of the Caribbean through rum
- Upgrade for a fiver and get a very cool golden Duppy share cup
When and where?
Friday August 6, 7pm. Online.
Time Out says
Of course you like rum because rum is nice. But if you’d like to really get to know this exceptional spirit then this is going to put you in a pretty good spot. You see, not only will you get to sample seven of the best rums in the business (we’re talking drops from Duppy Share, Appleton Hampden Estate and Plantation Xaymaca), you’ll also go on a fascinating journey of discovery into the history of rum and how it influenced – and was influenced by – the Caribbean islands. And your hosts? None other than Mr Rum himself (Jordan Allison) and Ian Burrell, off the tele and a World Rum Ambassador. Should be good.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for an online rum tasting course hosted by Mr Rum and Ian Burrell.
- To redeem please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher code and security code
- Over 18s only.
- Available on Friday August 6 only.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.