Swap pathetic supermarket patties for top-notch veggie haggis and ex-dairy beef
What do you get?
- A burger-kit with ingredients for four Perk’d Up burgers and a build-your-own-burger guide
- Choose from Bacon Cheeseburgers or veggie Face-Plant Burgers
- Nationwide delivery to your door
- 10 percent off your first kit
- Two complimentary 2cl Jägermeister cold brew bottles
Time Out says:
Missing those delicious, juicy, restaurant-quality burgers? If so, Perk’d Up Burger’s build-your-own-burger kits are the answer to your patty prayers. You’ll get everything you need to make four mouth-wateringly good burgers from the comfort of your own kitchen (including a burger-building guide). Simply choose between Bacon Cheeseburgers or veggie Face-Plant Burgers (you can check out the ingredients below) and enter the code TIMEOUT10 at checkout, then your kit will be dropped to your door. Bon appétit!
What’s on the menu?
Perk'd Up Bacon Cheeseburgers – dry-aged organic ex-dairy beef mince, wagyunnaise, smoked bacon rashers, cheese, crispy onions and brioche buns
Face-Plant Burger (v) – veggie haggis and root vegetable gravy patties, whisky butter mayo, cheese, crispy onions and brioche buns
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for 10% off build-your-own burger kits from Perk’d Up Burger.
- To redeem, enter the code TIMEOUT10 at checkout.
- This product does not cater for vegan, egg-free and gluten-free dietary requirements.
- Allergen information is available for each burger at Perkdupburger.com.
- Delivery is available nationwide (excluding the Highlands and islands).
- Orders received by midnight on a Sunday will be delivered to
- your doorstep the following Friday.
- Each kit is prepared and delivered by a trained team, minimising personal contact by following strict health and safety procedures.
- DIY Kits must be refrigerated to store.
- Valid until January 21 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).