Take to the skies and see London like never before
- 25-minute helicopter flight over London
- £129 to see London like never before
- Choose from two starting points
Time Out says:
See London from a birdseye view with this unforgettable helicopter experience for one. Starting from the rolling hills of the English countryside, you will then make your way toward the mighty capital. During the 25-minute flight keep your eyes peeled for the cities famous landmarks from Buckingham Palace to The Shard. Can you spot the Gherkin? Don't worry if not – the pilot will point them out along the way so that you don't miss them. Sightseeing just became a lot more exciting!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a City of London helicopter sightseeing tour for one.
- Available at two starting locations: Essex - North Weald or Grays.
- Flights take place on selected Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from March to October.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 25 minutes.
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult), max-height: 6ft 2in and max weight: 18 stone
- You will then receive a safety briefing from the ground handling staff before taking to the skies.
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the takeoff and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area.
- Please note you will share your flight with up to five or six other passengers and the pilot.
- We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please note, your voucher will arrive by email at the address given to TimeOut at the time of purchase. Vouchers will typically be issued within 24 hours Sunday-Thursday, and on the following Monday, for orders placed on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Your vouchers will be sent from Virgin Experience Days, if you have not received your voucher please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Please be sure to book and use your voucher before the date printed.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with you GP before booking
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.