Choose from six classes where you'll learn to make scones, brioche, focaccia and more
- Learn to cook up a storm at Cookery School at Little Portland Street
- Choose from six tailored classes
- Save a tasty 20% on the ticket price
Find out more:
Know a foodie? Are you one yourself? Cookery School is one of the most highly-rated cooking schools in London – and now’s your chance to up your cheffing skills by taking a class there.
Each class begins with a small snack or breakfast, followed by a session of practical learning. And not only will the teacher share their insider tips to improve your confidence and competence, but you’ll also learn about reducing food waste, using appliances efficiently and how to source high-quality and sustainable ingredients.
Plus, at the end of each class, you’ll either sit down to enjoy what you’ve just made or take home some tasty treats to continue your culinary adventures. Our stomachs are rumbling already.
Including croissants, brioche, pain au chocolat, pain au raisins and confectioners custard.
Including Victoria sponge cake, lemon cake, devil's food cake and olive oil and sauternes cake.
Learn the basics of how to create pickles and ferments including kimchi, dill cucumber pickles, sauerkraut, kombucha. Plus, enjoy a cheeky soba noodle with kimchi meal.
Learn to bake the perfect loaf from traditional white to pitta and Italian focaccia.
Create a quintessentially British afternoon tea, including lemon curd tartlets and Devonshire cream cakes.
Includes soft boiled eggs, poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, eggs en cocotte and more.
NB: All classes run for three hours.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to a cookery class at Cookery School.
- Advanced booking required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher code and security code.
- Only applies to classes listed.
- Voucher valid until October 30.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.