The annual Oktoberfest party for the vegan gang
- Oktoberfest goes plant-based
- Vegan food and drinks
- Live music and comedy
- Previously sold-out event
Find out more:
A paradise for plant-based palates, this pioneering vegan extravaganza is returning to London with two festivals on October 12 and 19. What to expect? Local craft ales, tasty bratwurst, burgers and more, music from Old Dirty Brasstards and live cabaret.
And it wouldn’t be an Oktoberfest celebration without bratwurst so Vegtoberfest has drafted in Camden’s leading vegan street-food specialists Rudy’s Dirty Vegan Diner to bring a selection of 100% vegan, Bavarian wiesswurst, bratwurst and bockwurst sausages.
Got your lederhosen ready? Good – because with our exclusive offer, you can grab £11 tickets with no booking fee.
Need to know:
- This valid for one ticket to Vegtoberfest at Fest Camden.
- Please print your voucher to present on arrival.
- The event runs from 6pm to 11pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer