Hear Romantic Chamber Music by Candlelight with sensational classical musicians
- Tickets start at just £15
- Located in the heart of London’s West End in the historic building of St James' church
- An atmospheric candlelit setting
When and Where
January 28, February 25, March 18, May 27 and July 1 2022 at St James' Piccadilly
Time Out says
We could all do with a little more love in our lives. And we’ve found the perfect way to add a little romance into your night out in London. These five incredible concerts will have you swooning over candlelight, to the melodious sounds of a violin, cello and piano. Taking place over a series of five nights from January to July, these live shows will feature masterpieces by Beethoven, Chopin, Schubert and of course, our man Brahms. Whether you’re a classical aficionado or just fancy getting in with the lurve, this concert from some of the UK's leading classical artists is not to be missed. To get hearts fluttering, even more, we’ve shaved prices down to £15, £21 or £30 a ticket.
Need to know
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Romantic Chamber Music by Candlelight ‘at St James’ Piccadilly.
- This booking is only valid for your selected date/time option.
- Please present your booking confirmation at the box office on arrival.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office/organisers and not by Time Out - Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- Location: 197 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9LL
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.