Head to Chelsea’s Callooh Callay for a £20 booze fest
What do you get?
- A brunch meal
- Bottomless cocktails or prosecco
- Available all weekend
Time Out says:
London has been without its much-loved bottomless brunches for most of this sucky year. Instagram feeds have been left empty, cocktails have remained untouched and Monday morning hangovers have disappeared. Well, no longer. You can get back on the bottomless bandwagon for just £20 at Chelsea’s Callooh Callay (just make sure you follow the rules and only go with your housemates), where you’ll get a banging brunch dish and all the cocktails or prosecco you like. Things are looking up.
What’s on the menu?
Smashed avocado, dukkah, poached eggs, sourdough (v)
Eggs Royale with avocado hollandaise served on English muffins (v)
Buttermilk fried chicken, waffle, fried egg, pickled red onion, homemade BBQ sauce
Pancakes, banana butterscotch sauce, berries and toasted hazelnuts (v)
Chickpea and red pepper Shakshouka, Greek yoghurt, naan bread (v)
Coconut yoghurt, granola, hemp seeds, chia seeds, and your choice of honey or berry compote (v)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a brunch with bottomless prosecco or cocktails at Callooh Callay.
- To redeem, you must book in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org, forwarding your QR code and vouchers codes.
- Subject to availability.
- Bottomless drinks last for 90 minutes.
- Over 21s only.
- Optional service charge 12.5 percent will be added to your bill.
- Valid until March 15 2021.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes. If the changes affect your booking we encourage you to contact the venue for an extension or date change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).