Join the Easter Bunny and pals for a hopping, singing and hunting eggtravaganza
What do you get?
- Tickets to a virtual Easter egg hunt game for half the normal price
- An hour of festive family fun
- Aimed at families with children ages three to ten
- Interact directly with the Easter bunny is his cartoon home via Zoom
Time Out says:
For us grown-ups, Easter has become little more than an excuse to stuff our faces with, let’s face it, an unhealthy amount of chocolate (like we needed another excuse). But for our kids, the magic is still alive and kicking. That said, sadly, even the Easter Bunny isn’t exempt from travel restrictions – but don’t panic, parents! As well as an army of brightly-coloured eggs, our hop-happy hero has an internet connection, so he can visit you via the magic of Zoom. For just £10, your family will get an hour of interactive fun, with songs and games galore. What are you waiting for? Hop to it.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a ticket to a live and interactive Easter egg hunt game from BucketRace.
- To redeem, please please sign in to the Bucket Race website using Google and register for the event at https://www.bucketrace.com/event-registration.
- In order to play, you will need to have a Google account to submit your answers via Google Forms.
- Event takes place on April 3 at 10am.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).