An Espresso Martini masterclass and tastings aplenty
- Live step by step guide to making luxury espresso martinis
- Make your own espresso martinis
- Introduction to luxury coffee (by 39 Steps Coffee)
- Four luxury signature espresso martinis
- Customise your cocktail garnish
- Three coffee inspired dishes (by The Ingredientist)
- Tickets for two for £65
Find out more:
Considering that we humans practically run on the stuff, coffee is rarely given the love and attention it deserves. Good job this luxury espresso martini experience is in town then, so you can get clued up on the exotic world of those magical beans (whilst tasting your fair share of coffee-fuelled nibbles while you’re at it). You'll be a cocktail making pro by the end of this experience!
Guests will undergo a 90-minute masterclass experience, get to enjoy three signature luxury martinis and then make their favourite recipe with their very own customised garnish and taste three coffee-inspired dishes to compliment the cocktails.The vodka comes from Five Vodka – an award-winning brand that’s five times distilled for purity, and the coffee is luxury grade one Ethiopian coffee by 39 Steps, sourced from small-acre coffee growers making sure that only the best beans make the cup! Basically, if coffee and booze are your thing, you’d be a fool to miss this.
What’s on the menu?
Mr. Black espresso martini
Garlic and rosemary duck potato cake with espresso plum jam
Coffee and rosemary baked tofu (vg, gf)
Conker Cold Brew espresso martini
Savoury truffle (vg, gf) with espresso tomato chutney
Maestro Café espresso martini
Coffee doughnuts (v) with espresso martini salted caramel centre (gf & vg alternatives available)
Custom espresso martini
Guests gets to shake their favourite espresso martini with their own choice of luxury garnish
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to The Luxury Espresso Martini Experience.
- This event is only suitable for guests 18 years old and over.
- The organisers kindly ask that all guests arrive 15 minute prior to the event start time to ensure the event can start on time.
- The experience is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- To ensure that you are allocated the appropriate food dishes during your experience, please can you confirm any allergies or dietary requirements you have to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have purchased tickets for the event, if you do not the organisers will assume you have no allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding your experience please contact The Ingredientist via email: email@example.com
- Please present your voucher on arrival at the venue on your chosen date.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.