Watch rarely-told folktales come to life
- Just £13.50 for a show by acclaimed theatremakers 1927
- A visually stunning show bringing ancient folk tales to the stage
- Enjoy a night out at the world’s oldest surviving Grand Music Hall
Time Out says
Now here’s something that fans of captivating storytelling and clever stagecraft will be into: ‘Roots’ at Wilton’s Music Hall. Theatre company 1927 is known for gorgeous design and animation – and this show promises to be no exception. ‘Roots’ brings to live ancient folk tales that are rarely told, yet are completely enthralling: think tyrannical ogres, magic bird’s hearts… you get the picture. Watch them being told on stage, with a live score. Make sure you stick around at Wilton’s for a drink afterwards – there really is something special about being in the world’s oldest surviving Grand Music Hall!
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a ticket to Roots at Wilton’s Music Hall, 1 Graces Alley, London E18JB.
- Over 12’s only – available on date and time purchased only.
- Running time is 70 minutes, no interval.
- To redeem, present your ticket on arrival.
- All booking subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.