Three courses and a glass of bubbly at a cool Moroccan joint
What is it?
52% off a three-course meal and a glass of prosecco at this traditional North African restaurant.
Dining in the West End is mighty fine, but boy can it come with a hefty pricetag. We’ve teamed up with Souk Medina, an authentic Moroccan in Covent Garden, to bring you an offer you simply can’t refuse.
Kitted out with souk-like rooms, tiles, lanterns, shisha pipes and exotic fabrics, Souk Medina is as authentic as it gets. Not to mention their mouth-watering menu featuring everything from merguez couscous to Moroccan salads and plenty of dips served with warm pitta bread.
Tuck into three delicious courses from the menu below, and we’ll throw in a glass of prosecco and Moroccan fresh mint tea on top. All for just £19.
What's on the menu?
Starters served with warm pitta bread
Grilled halloumi cheese
Yoghurt with cucumber and fresh mint
Mains served with saffron rice and root vegetables
Mixed grill skewers with lamb, chicken and merguez lamb sausage
Grilled sea bass fillet with seasonal vegetables
Moussaka of root vegetable
Selection of baklava and Turkish delights
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a glass of prosecco at Souk Medina.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Booking is essential via firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding your voucher to include QR codes, and voucher codes.
- Booking details – Tuesday – Sunday. Valid on Saturdays but only from 5 - 7pm.
- Optional Service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill
- Excludes Bank Holidays.
- Voucher valid until June 30.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.