Tuck into Asian tapas amongst Japanese-inspired surroundings
- Enjoy an appetiser, main, sushi and a cocktail
- Punky Asian fusion food
- Try this new restaurant at Marble Arch
Find out more:
Taking inspiration from the Izakayas of Japan (informal bars), Kurobuta serves up tapas-style plates to accompany their drinks menu. Originally a pop-up, this chilled-out spot has now permanently planted itself in Marble Arch. Feeling peckish? Head there to enjoy mouthwatering dishes, including an appetiser, main, sushi and a cocktail for just £20. Tasty.
What’s on the menu?
Sweet potato and soba-ko fries with kimchee mayo and jalapeño dip
Flamed edamame with sake, lemon, butter and sea salt
Avocado wonton bombs
Crispy kale salad with shimeji and sesame ponzu dressing
Baby shrimp tempura with kimchee mayo
Kuro-fried chicken with pickled cucumber and kimchee mayo
Squid kara-age with jalapeño dipping sauce
Vegetable tempura with truffle ponzu mayo
Hot chicken wings with a splash of Blair’s 3am hot sauce
Korean short rib taco with chilli oil, avocado, cucumber pickles and enoki (two pieces)
Chicken kushi-yaki – spicy or Japanese barbecue (two pieces)
Nasu dengaku – miso baked aubergine with candied walnuts and sancho peppers
Japanese mushroom hoba-yaki with pine nuts and lemon miso dressing
Spicy tuna maki roll rolled in tempura crunchies
Salmon gravadlax and avocado maki roll with dill mayo
Softshell crab tempura maki roll with kimchee mayo and tobiko
Avocado and cucumber maki roll with kimchee mayo
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an appetiser, main, sushi and a cocktail for just £20 at Kurobuta Marble Arch.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Voucher valid from 28 Nov 2019 until 1 March 2020, excluding 14 Feb 2020.
- To redeem, please call 0207 920 6440 or forward your QR code and voucher codes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings must be made in advance. No walk-ins.
- Available Sunday-Thursday lunch and dinner 12pm-10.30pm.
- Over 18s only.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.