Dine at this pioneering Asian-fusion restaurant with cutting-edge technology
- Three dishes, a yakitori plate and two drinks
- Choose from 30 different dishes
- 20 vegetarian dishes available
- Just £22 per person
Find out more:
When it comes to 21st-century dining in London, you’d be hard pushed to find anywhere as up-to-the-minute as Inamo – the only destination with an interactive ordering system. A restaurant and bar where everything from ordering to customising your digital tablecloth is in your hands, Inamo blends cutting-edge technology with mouthwatering pan-Asian cuisine. Curious? You should be.
What’s on the menu?
Sichuan chicken – hot and spicy chicken with a chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers.
Yuzu pork belly – pork belly drizzled with yuzu dressing
Scallop popcorn – queen scallops in light tempura, served with sriracha mayo
Yellowtail roll – Yellowtail with cucumber and spring onion, topped with tobiko and togarashi (eight pieces)
Asian winter vegetables (v) – roasted beetroot, squash, red onion, pineapple and mango in teriyaki sauce
Crispy chicken wonton – crispy chicken wontons served with sweet chilli sauce (six pieces)
Vegetable dumplings (v) – mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce (four pieces)
Ponzu Tofu (v) – tofu rolled in fresh coriander, with mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing. Served cold
Korean BBQ ribs – tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce (four pieces)
Bang bang cauliflower (V) – cauliflower florets tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce
Sweet potato and soba fries (v) – a Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip
Fried miso cashews (v) – caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso
Shishito peppers (v) – scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt
Korean chicken wings – chicken wings, glazed in a tangy Korean BBQ sauce
Spicy aubergine (v) – aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce
Flamed edamame (v) – edamame flambéed in sake
Seared salmon maki – seared Scottish salmon with crunchy cucumber and cream cheese (eight pieces)
Red dragon roll (v) – red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado (eight pieces)
Summer roll – prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves in rice paper, served with a wasabi yuzu soy dressing
Sweet and salty Asian popcorn (v) – Inamo’s take on a household favourite
Spicy tuna gunkan – tuna, sesame and pea shoots served with sriracha (six pieces)
Garden roll (v) – asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll (ten pieces)
Salmon tataki with lime marmalade – Scottish salmon topped with ponzu dressing and tart lime marmalade (nine pieces)
Prawn crackers – crispy prawn crackers with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
Spicy salmon gunkan – spicy salmon, sesame and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha (six pieces)
Chilled ponzu tofu (v) – tofu, mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing
Vegetable Singapore noodles (v) – a vegetarian take on a classic south-east Asian dish
Vegetable gyoza (v) – dumplings filled with tender vegetables (three pieces)
Chilli tofu (v) – crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in the Inamo chilli sauce.
Miso soup – traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
Veg miso soup (v) – a vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
Rice (v) – steamed rice, served simply
Beefeater Gin and Tonic served with Fever-Tree tonic and a wheel of lemon and orange.
Kirin Premium Japanese Beer (500ml bottle)
Guests create one platter by choosing three yakitori skewers from the following:
Halloumi and red chilli yakitori (v) – grilled halloumi with a sweet chilli sauce
Asparagus yakitori (vg) – grilled stems of asparagus with lemon
Minted lamb yakitori – minted lamb and spring onion
Lemon chicken yakitori – marinated chicken with lemon sauce
Teriyaki salmon yakitori – Scottish salmon in teriyaki sauce
Sichuan tuna yakitori – tender tuna topped with Sichuan sauce
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket for three small plates, two drinks and one yakitori plate (with three yakitori skewers per voucher) at Inamo Soho.
- Drinks available are beer or a Gin and Tonic.
- To book, please email email@example.com forward your voucher to include QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Please give 48 hours notice for any cancellations.
- Available Monday to Thursday 5pm - 7pm and 8.15pm to close, and Thursday to Friday lunchtime, 12pm to 5pm.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Maximum ten vouchers per booking.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers. Additional guests cannot be added by paying the Time Out promotional price, only by payment of a substantial premium. Other guests are not permitted to join the table and dine from any other menu (including a la carte).
- Alcohol will only be served to customers over 18 with valid ID.
- An optional 12.5% service charge on the £22 purchase price will be added to your bill.
- Booking dates once booked will not be changed within 72 hours. No shows will not be re-booked.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours away. No shows will not be rebooked.
- Voucher expires Feb 28 2020. This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.