There’s hot-stone steak, too. Better make sure you head here hungry, friends...
- Just £29.95 for a selection of highlights from the pan-Asian Inamo menu
- Available at the Soho and Covent Garden branches
- Available throughout the week plus Friday and Saturday evenings
- Hot-stone fillet steak’s on the menu, too
Time Out says
You can rely on Inamo. And not just for exceptional value through their deals with us: in our experience, the food here is great, with a menu going big on crowd-pleasing pan-Asian dishes. Plus you get to play around with the fun Inamo tech, too – we’re talking interactive menus projected onto the tabletops, live feeds from the kitchen webcam and orders ordered on your very own iPad. It’s pretty cool. But there’s a lot of choice, so where to start? Well, help is at hand. With this offer, you’ll be served a tasting menu offering a culinary tour through the very best of Japanese cuisine from gyoza and sushi to Asian-inspired tapas and desserts. But if you ask us? We’re most excited by the hot-stone steaks, where you can sizzle your meat to your own personal perfection. More hands-on fun, see? Plus you’ll get a glass of sparkling English wine, too. Well, why the hell not huh?
What’s on the menu?
Appetisers (both served on arrival to share between two guests)
Spicy aubergine (ve)
Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce. (Vegan)
Vegetable gyoza (Ve)
Mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce. 4 pieces. (vegan)
Sushi (choose one per guest)
Spicy tuna gunkan
Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha. 6 pieces.
Seared salmon maki
Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese. 8 pieces.
Strawberry sushi with beetroot mayo (V)
Mango, beetroot and little gem roll, topped with cream cheese and slice of strawberry. 10 pieces.
Salmon tataki with lime marmalade
Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade. 9 pieces.
Red dragon roll (Ve)
Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to Inamo’s dragon roll. 8 pieces. (Vegan)
Vegetarian buddha way roll (Ve)
Sweet mango and beetroot wrapped in inari. 2 pieces. (Vegan)
Tapas (choose one per guest)
Yuzu pork belly
Pork belly drizzled with a yuzu dressing.
Crispy panko prawns served with spicy sriracha mayo.
Sweet and sour chicken
Inamo's take on the classic Chinese dish.
Bang bang cauliflower (Ve)
Cauliflower florets tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce.
Vegetable Singapore noodles (Ve)
Inamo’s vegetarian version of this classic South-East Asian dish.
Chicken skewers served with chunky peanut satay sauce. 3 skewers.
Hot stone (choose one to share between two guests)
Hot stone beef fillet (8 slices)
Slices of fillet of beef served with a sizzling hot stone for you to cook to your liking; with teriyaki, Korean BBQ and nam jim dipping sauces.
Hot stone tuna fillet (8 slices)
Slices of tuna served with a sizzling hot stone for you to cook them on; with teriyaki, Korean BBQ and nam jim dipping sauces.
Sides (both served to share between two guests)
Steamed rice (Ve)
Five-spice fries (Ve)
Thick-cut fries coated in Inamo's secret five-spice mix, with a wasabi mayo dip.
Dessert (choose one per guest)
Banana honey fritter with caramel ice cream
Banana in a crispy light tempura drizzled with toffee sauce and served with caramel ice cream.
Little moons (aka mochi)
Balls of sweet rice dough with ice cream inside.
Drink (one per guest)
Kingscote Brut English Sparkling Wine
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for an eight course tasting menu and a drink at Inamo, Soho or Covent Garden.
- To redeem, please email email@example.com quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Valid until September 30 2021
- Available at all times Sunday-Thursday, and from 8.45pm Fridays and Saturdays
- Alcohol served only to those over 18.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- Maximum of 6 vouchers per booking.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours.
- No-shows will not be rebooked and vouchers will not be valid for use again
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal at the non discounted price.
- Per the government advice, Inamo has enhanced hygiene, health and safety measures, which you can view here.
- Booking is essential.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.