From £275 for a hotel stay, champagne, a three-course dinner and breakfast
- A stay at one of two fascinating Crazy Bear hotels
- A flute of Lanson Extra Age Brut or Rosé Brut champagne each on arrival (worth £23.95 each)
- A bottle of Champagne Tsarine by Adriana in your room (worth £299.95)
- Choice of three-course English or Thai dinner
- Continental breakfast in the morning
If you’ve not been to a Crazy Bear venue, then you’re really missing out. These places are about as opulent as you can get, with everything from swooping chandeliers, velvet banquettes and exotic taxidermy to huge standalone copper baths in the rooms. Seriously, you have to see them to believe them. We’re offering you the chance to stay at one of two of their incredible hotels, with a three-course dinner (English or Thai - you choose), champagne on arrival and in your room, and breakfast in the morning. Basically you just need to turn up and everything’s sorted – and that’s the kind of weekend away we’re into.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a one-night stay for two people with a flute of Lanson Extra Age Brut or Rosé Brut Champagne on arrival, a bottle of Champagne Tsarine by Adriana in room, three-course dinner in the English or Thai restaurant and continental breakfast.
- Valid for two adults sharing (minimum age requirement is 18 years).
- Please note your voucher is only valid for your selected option.
- Valid until 31st March 2020. Must book by 29th February 2020.
- Excludes Saturdays.
- Bookings are non-refundable (vouchers are redeemed at the time of booking) and non-transferable and cannot be changed
- Booking required by phone: Stadhampton 01865 890714, Beaconsfield 01494 673086. (Telephone bookings only (no online bookings).
- Booking is essential (vouchers will not be accepted without booking).
- Offer is subject to quoting your voucher code at the time of booking
- Bookings are taken subject to availability so book in advance.
- Cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
- Some date restrictions may apply, including New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day.
- Check-in available from 3pm, check-out required by 11am.
- Continental breakfast is served in the English restaurant from 7am to 10am.
- Three-course dinner is served in the English or Thai restaurant (please note that Beaconsfield Thai restaurant is closed on Mondays).
- Set menu dishes cannot be swapped or changed.
- Special dietary requirements cannot be catered for, including vegan, etc.
- Dishes may vary.
- A discretionary service charge of 13.5% will be added to your final food/drinks bill.
- Full voucher value to be used in one visit.
- A credit card pre-authorisation of £150 will be required at check-in to cover any incidentals during your stay, this will be released following bill payment at check-out.
- Pets are not allowed.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.