Just £34.99 to get closer to mastering the art of mixology
- Three hours of expert tuition
- Learn how to engage all your senses to help influence taste
- Enjoy three signature cocktails and three whisky tasters
- Each whisky is paired with food by The Ingredientists
Want to impress your pals when you next have them round? Want to kick-start your cocktail-making career? Hell, just want to go and enjoy some delicious cocktails and food for a few hours? Well, whatever your reasoning, this masterclass will have you dancing your way around a cocktail shaker in no time. The whole thing is hosted by Felipe Schrieberg, who writes about this kind of thing for Forbes. He’ll walk you through whisky tasting (complemented by food from The Ingredientists) before using aromatherapy, whisky smoking and music to explore how your senses engage with each other. Then you’ll get to start mixing cocktails, using the three whiskies you’ve just sampled. Delicious.
What’s on the Menu?
Three delicious whisky tasters
Three superb whisky cocktails made by you:
Chocolate Whisky Martini
Espresso / Signature Old Fashioned
A scrumptious series of dishes designed by the Ingredientist:
Flaming whisky Camembert with toasted sourdough & garlic infused butter (v)
Whisky BBQ Beef Brisket Tacos
Whisky BBQ Jackfruit Tacos (v, vg)
Coffee doughnuts with whisky salted caramel (v, gf)
(Vegan / Gluten free / Lactose free options available on request)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Multi-Sensory Cocktail Experiment at Good & Proper Tea.
- This event is only suitable for guests 18 years old and over.
- The organisers kindly ask that all guests arrive 15 minute prior to the event start time to ensure the event can start on time.
- The experience is 3 hours.
- To ensure that you are allocated the appropriate food dishes during your experience, please can you confirm any allergies or dietary requirements you have to email@example.com once you have purchased tickets for the event, if you do not the organisers will assume you have no allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding your experience we politely ask that you do not contact Good & Proper Tea as they are not the organisers, please contact The Ingredientis via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please present your voucher on arrival at the venue on your chosen date.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.