Chill out and fill up at the Camden branch of this high-tech pan-Asian eatery
- Unlimited pan-Asian plates
- Get a bottle of fizz
- Over half the dishes are vegetarian
Find out more:
No restaurant in London does cutting-edge quite like Inamo. From the interactive menu projected on to the tabletops to the live feed from the kitchen webcam, this place delivers its fine fare in true twenty-first-century fashion. And if you’re a newbie to the wonders of this satiating spot, let us tell you that it’s about much more than the fancy gizmos: there’s a selection of mouth-watering pan-Asian dishes to snaffle your way through – think Sichuan chicken, beef tataki, bang bang cauliflower and Korean BBQ ribs. The future’s not just bright. It’s pretty tasty, too!
What’s on the menu?
Sichuan chicken – hot and spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers
Yuzu pork belly – pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing
Beef tataki – seared bavette steak with ponzu and yuzu miso truffle sauce
Crispy chicken and prawn wonton – crispy chicken wontons served with sweet chilli sauce
Vegetable dumplings (v) – mixed vegetables in a spinach wrapper served with dipping sauce
Ponzu tofu (v) – tofu rolled in fresh coriander with mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing
Korean BBQ ribs – tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce
Vietnamese prawn and rice noodle salad – prawns tossed with vermicelli noodles with Thai basil, mint and coriander, in a zesty nuoc cham dressing
Sweet potato and soba fries (v) – Japanese take on sweet potato fries, served with a wasabi mayo dip
Miso and lime caramelised cashews (v) – caramelised cashews with crushed dried chillis and miso
Shishito peppers (v) – scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt
Spicy aubergine (v) – aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce
Chilli tofu (v) – crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in Inamo chilli sauce
Flamed edamame (v) – edamame flambéed in sake
Seared salmon maki – seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese
Red dragon roll (v) – red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado
Chicken and vegetable dumplings – round dumplings filled with chicken and mixed vegetables, served with a dipping sauce
Summer roll – prawns, broccoli, mint, cucumber and mixed leaves, in rice paper, served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing
Sweet and salty Asian popcorn (v) – Inamo's take on a household favourite
Spicy tuna gunkan – tangy tuna, sesame and pea shoots, served with sriracha
Garden roll (v) – asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot
Salmon tataki with lime marmalade – Scottish salmon topped with ponzu dressing and tart lime marmalade
Prawn crackers – crispy prawn crackers with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
Spicy salmon gunkan – spicy salmon, sesame and togarashi, served with Kenko mayo and sriracha
Miso soup – traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
Vegetable miso soup (v) – a vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu
Chilled ponzu tofu (v) – tofu rolled in fresh coriander with mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing
Rice (v) – steamed rice
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to unlimited Asian tapas and a bottle of bubbles per person at Inamo Camden.
- Booking is essential.
- To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Voucher valid from Jan 8 – April 8 2020. Excludes Feb 14 2020.
- Not available to dine in the Secret Garden or pop-up dining domes areas.
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time. Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings. Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
- Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten. Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
- Maximum 10 vouchers per booking.
- An optional 10% service charge on the £30 purchase price will be added to your bill.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours away. No shows will not be rebooked.
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change.
- Alcohol will only be served to customers over 18 with valid ID.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.