Endless pan-Asian dishes and fizz at this Love London Award-winner
- Bottomless food and bottomless drink for just £30
- Available Covent Garden or Soho
- 24 choices on the menu!
Find out more:
Whenever we run this offer, you lot go simply nuts for it. And if you’ve bought it before, you’ll know that no restaurant in London does cutting-edge quite like Inamo. From the interactive menu projected on to the tabletops to the live feed from the kitchen webcam, this place delivers its fine fare in true twenty-first-century fashion. And if you’re a newbie to the wonders of Inamo, let us tell you that it’s about much more than the fancy gizmos: there’s a selection of mouth-watering pan-Asian dishes to snaffle your way through – think Sichuan chicken, beef tataki, bang bang cauliflower and Korean chicken wings. And what’s a weekend meal these days without bottomless booze? Guzzle down as many glasses of fizz as you can manage and the lot will cost you just £30. The future’s not just bright. It’s pretty tasty, too!
What's on the menu?
Korean BBQ ribs
Tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce
Bang bang cauliflower (v)
Cauliflower florets tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce.
Sweet potato and soba fries (v)
Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip
Miso and lime caramelised cashews (v)
Caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso
Shishito peppers (v)
Scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt
Korean chicken wings
Chicken wings, glazed in tangy Korean BBQ sauce
Spicy aubergine (v)
Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce.
Flamed edamame (v)
Edamame flambéed in sake
Seared salmon maki
Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese
Red dragon roll (v)
Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado
Prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves in rice paper served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing
Sweet and salty Asian popcorn (v)
Inamo's take on a household favourite
Spicy tuna gunkan
Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha
Garden roll (v)
Asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll
Salmon tataki with lime marmalade
Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade
Crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
Spicy salmon gunkan
Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha
Chilled ponzu tofu (v)
Tofu, mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing
Vegetable singapore noodles (v)
Our vegetarian take on this classic South-East Asian dish
Vegetable gyoza (v)
Dumplings filled with tender vegetables
Chilli tofu (v)
Crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in chilli sauce
Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
Veg miso soup (v)
A vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
Steamed rice served simply, an excellent accompaniment to many of our dishes
Menu subject to change
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for bottomless Asian tapas and bottomless bubbles for one at Inamo Soho or Covent Garden.
- To book, please email email@example.com and forward your voucher and security codes.
- Only available on Saturdays and Sundays 12-4 pm.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time - Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
- Maximum 10 vouchers per booking.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- Alcohol will only be served to customers over 18 with valid ID.
- An optional 12.5% service charge on the £30 purchase price will be added to your bill.
- Please print your voucher and present it to reception on arrival (Please note that if the printed voucher is not presented you will be charged full price for your meal).
- Voucher valid from July 6 – Sept 29.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer