Never satisfied? Keep on nibbling at this pan-Asian restaurant
- Bottomless food and drink
- Choose from beer and wine or bubbly
- 30 dishes available and over half are vegetarian
- Two locations (Soho and Covent Garden)
Find out more:
No restaurant in London does cutting-edge quite like Inamo. From the interactive menu projected on to the tabletops to the live feed from the kitchen webcam, this place delivers its fine fare in true twenty-first-century fashion. And if you’re a newbie to the wonders of this satiating spot, let us tell you that it’s about much more than the fancy gizmos: there’s a selection of mouthwatering pan-Asian dishes to snaffle your way through – think Sichuan chicken, red dragon roll, bang bang cauliflower and Korean chicken wings. The future’s not just bright. It’s pretty tasty, too!
What’s on the menu?
Menu subject to change
Hot & spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion
Yuzu pork belly
Pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing.
Queen scallops in light tempura, served with sriracha mayo.
Yellowtail with cucumber & spring onion, topped with tobiko
& togarashi. 8 pieces.
Asian Winter vegetables (v)
Roasted beetroot, squash, red onion, pineapple, & mango,
in teriyaki sauce.
Crispy chicken wonton
Crispy chicken wontons served with sweet chilli sauce. 6
Vegetable dumplings (v)
Mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping
sauce. 4 pieces.
Ponzu tofu (v)
Tofu rolled in fresh coriander, with mustard cress, ginger and
ponzu dressing. Served cold.
Korean BBQ ribs
Tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce. 4
Bang Bang cauliflower (v)
Cauliflower florets tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce.
Sweet potato and soba fries (v)
Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo
Miso & lime caramelised cashews (v)
Caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso.
Shishito peppers (v)
Scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt.
Korean chicken wings
Chicken wings, glazed in tangy Korean BBQ sauce.
Spicy aubergine (v)
Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce.
Chilli tofu (v)
Crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in
inamo chilli sauce.
Flamed edamame (v)
Edamame flambéed in sake.
Seared salmon maki
Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream
cheese. 8 pieces.
Red dragon roll (v)
Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The
vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll. 8 pieces.
Prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves, in rice
paper, served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing.
Sweet & salty Asian popcorn (v)
inamo's take on a household favourite.
Spicy tuna gunkan
Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha. 6
Garden roll (v)
Asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll. 10 pieces.
Salmon tataki with lime marmalade
Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime
marmalade. 9 pieces.
Crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Spicy salmon gunkan
Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko
mayo sriracha 6 pieces.
Vegetable Singapore noodles (V)
Our vegetarian take on this classic South-East Asian dish.
Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed &
tofu, served in a bowl to sip from.
Veg miso soup (v)
A vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with
spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from.
Steamed rice served simply, an excellent accompaniment
to many of our dishes.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for bottomless Asian tapas and bottomless wine/beer, or bubbles for one at Inamo Soho or Covent Garden.
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal.
- To book, please email email@example.com and forward your voucher and security codes.
- Only available on Saturdays and Sundays 12-4 pm.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time - Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
- Maximum of 10 vouchers per booking.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- Alcohol will only be served to customers over 18 with valid ID.
- An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours away. No shows will not be rebooked.
- Voucher valid until September 30 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.