Well this is a damn good way to get back to dining in London
- Just £22 for endless plates of sushi from a much-loved London restaurant
- Enjoy your unlimited food with a complimentary beer, wine or sake
- Dine at either the Soho or Covent Garden location
- 16 dishes to choose from
Time Out says
Not many London restaurants serve up a dining experience like Inamo. We’re talking interactive menus projected onto the tabletops, live feeds from the kitchen webcam and orders ordered on your very own iPad. But it’s not all fancy gizmos here: the pan-Asian food is definitely worth getting stuck into, too. There’s certainly a lot of choice, so we really can’t think of many better ways to sample it than by having your pick of 16 dishes basically on tap for 90 glorious minutes. Take a look below at the menu – you might want to go hungry…
What’s on the menu?
Dragon roll – Inamo’s signature dish. Crunchy tempura shrimp, avocado and mayo
‘Heaven and Hell’ roll – prawn tempura and red pepper, half with hot sriracha, and the other half mild
New York roll – fresh Scottish salmon, prawn tempura and avocado, topped with garlic kenko mayo
Samurai roll – tuna, shrimp tempura and avocado, with BBQ sauce and red chilli
‘East Meets West’ roll – half a samurai and half a New York roll
Vegetarian ‘Buddha’s Way’ roll (V) (Ve) – sweet mango and beetroot wrapped in inari
‘Red Dragon’ roll (V) – red peppers, cucumber and avocado. The vegetarian sibling to the dragon Roll
Strawberry sushi with beetroot mayo (V) – mango, beetroot and little gem roll, topped with cream cheese and a slice of strawberry
Spicy tuna gunkan – tuna, sesame and pea shoots, served with sriracha
‘Pretty in Pink’ vegetarian sushi (V) (Ve) – asparagus, cucumber, broccoli and carrot rolled in a pink wrapper
Spicy salmon gunkan – spicy salmon, sesame and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha
‘Buddha’s Way’ roll – salmon and tuna mixed with sriracha and wrapped in inari
Salmon maki – seared Scottish salmon, cucumber and cream cheese
Salmon tataki with lime marmalade – Scottish salmon topped with ponzu dressing and tart lime marmalade
Salmon sashimi – fresh slices of Scottish salmon
Tuna sashimi – freshly sliced tuna
Glass of house wine (125ml), a bottle of beer (330ml), or a cup of sake (60ml)
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for unlimited sushi and a drink at Inamo, Soho and Covent garden.
- To redeem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Guests choose from 1 x 330ml Kirin Beer, 1 x 125ml glass house white wine, or 1 x 60ml glass house sake. Non-alcoholic juice or soft drink also available.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Valid until September 30 2021.
- Only available Monday – Friday (with the last table on Friday at 5pm)
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
- Last unlimited sushi food orders will be taken 75 minutes into your sitting.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
- Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
- Over 18s only.
- Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
- Maximum of 6 vouchers per booking.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours.
- No-shows will not be rebooked and vouchers will not be valid for use again
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal at the non discounted price.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- Per the government advice, Inamo has enhanced hygiene, health and safety measures, which you can view here.
- Booking is essential.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.