Learn the snapping essentials in half a day for just £34
What do you get?
- A half-day crash course in the basics of DSLR photography
- Cameras to rent on the day for just £15 if you don’t own one
- Save £85 on the regular price
Time Out says:
Thanks to smartphones and Instagram, everyone’s a photographer now. But the real tea? Not everyone is a good photographer. Luckily, you can up your photo game with Photography Course London, thanks to their half-day crash course. Expect to be guided through the manual functions on your DSLR and cover everything from nailing depth of field to capturing a subject that’s in motion. Ultimately, you’ll finish with a far better grasp of what all those features on your camera can do – and the chance to capture images that are a cut above what your mates are doing. Now just £34.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a half-day photography course with Photography Course London.
- To book, visit https://www.photographycourselondon.com/timeout-offer choose your date and enter your voucher code and security code.
- Various dates are available.
- Requirements: DSLR Camera, Bridge Camera or Compact Camera with manual controls (M, Av/A, Tv/S, P) – or you can rent a camera for £15.
- Advance booking cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Location: 7 Printing House Yard 15 Hackney Road Shoreditch London E2 7PR
- Voucher valid until July 30 2021.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes. If the changes affect your booking we encourage you to contact the venue for an extension or date change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).