Catch the return of this acclaimed play
- Tickets to this much-loved play start at just £14
- Named ‘Best Show’ in 2011 by Time Out, The Guardian and The Observer
- A poetic and sensual two-hander about the nature of love
When and where?
27 October to 20 November at the King’s Head Theatre.
Time Out says
Back in 2011, acclaimed British writer Philip Ridley’s play, ‘Tender Napalm’, stunned audiences with its deeply moving and vivid portrayal of a relationship between a man and a woman. Since then, it’s been performed worldwide – and finally, it’s making its long-overdue return to London. This brand new production at the lovely King’s Head Theatre in Islington is not one to miss – and you can get tickets from just £14. Tickets won’t last, so make sure you nab yours now!
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a ticket to ‘Tender Napalm’ at the King’s Head Theatre
- Only valid for your selected date option.
- Matinee performances are available on Saturdays.
- You will be sent your tickets up to 24 hours prior to the event.
- If you have not received your ticket by the day of the event please get in touch via the instructions on your voucher.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.