A world of culinary delights awaits, with top chefs, critics, tastings and more
- A huge two-day festival from a celebrated publication
- Join the likes of Jose Pizarro, Jay Rayner, Martin Morales and Monica Galetti
- Cooking tutorials, masterclasses, samplings and talks, too
When and where?
Business Design Centre in Islington, on July 16 10:00-18:00 and July 17 2022 10:00-16:30
Time Out says
You know one of the things we miss most about not being able to travel? The food. There’s nothing quite like getting stuck into authentic local dishes made with care and love by expert hands. And while travel might still be off the cards, we can help you explore the world a little, with tickets to the National Geographic Traveller Food Festival. This two-day festival will celebrate some of the world’s most inspiring cuisines, with tutorials, tastings and talks from top critics, chefs and personalities.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a ticket to the National Geographic Traveller Food Festival.
- Event takes place on the 16th and 17th July 2022, at the Business Design centre, Islington.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- Please present your voucher upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer