See this adaptation of Joe Simpson’s mountaineering survival memoir
- West End transfer with a strictly limited season
- Based on Joe Simpson's best-selling memoir
- Directed by Tony Award-winning co-director of War Horse, Tom Morris
- Four-star review from Time Out
Find out more:
Critically-acclaimed and thrilling, ‘Touching The Void’ is a chance to dive inside the minds of Joe Simpson and Simon Yates', mountaineers who were once thought lost within the Peruvian Andes. An epic tale about a struggle for survival, this is life-affirming and often darkly funny stuff. In fact, when our Theatre critics saw it, they called it ‘white knuckle Theatre’. Follow the incredible story of survival from the edge of your seat – and get your tickets now.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Touching The Void’ at Duke of York’s theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Runs from 10 December – 4 January 2020.
- Book by 18 December 2019.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.