Witness the return of Hampstead Theatre’s Olivier Award-winning comedy
- See this critically acclaimed play from just £15
- Winner of the Olivier Award for Best Comedy
- A poignant and funny comedy about three grieving sisters
Time Out says
Grief. Not the most obvious topic for a comedy, right? Well, not generally – but this much-loved hit play by Shelagh Stephenson proves that it can be done. And done brilliantly. ‘The Memory of Water’ first premiered at Hampstead Theatre back in 1996 to huge critical acclaim. And after 25 years, it’s returning to its home for a production directed by Alice Hamilton. It follows the story of three sisters and their partners, who gather at the home of their mother, who has just passed away. What follows is a funny and poignant exploration of memory, loss and family.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for tickets to ‘The Memory of Water’ at Hampstead Theatre.
- Please print your voucher to present upon arrival at the box office.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- Only valid for your selected date and time.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer