From just £15 to see a timely play from a Pulitzer Prize-winner
- Written by Pulitzer prize-winning Suzan-Lori Parks
- European premier after receiving rave reviews in New York in 2019
- For six weeks only
Time Out says
So there’s serious pedigree here, with the whole thing penned by the Pulitzer prize-winning Suzan-Lori Parks (‘Topdog/Underdog’ and ‘Father Comes Home from the Wars’), and direction coming from the acclaimed Polly Findlay. Plus, you know, it’s a big European premiere of a play that was raved about when it ran in New York a couple of years ago. But the real reason to see this piece of theatre is that it’s hugely timely, exploring race from both the white and the black perspective.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for tickets ‘White Noise’ at the Bridge Theatre.
- Please note you will receive e-tickets from the venue confirming seat details once you have booked your ticket. Your e-ticket will need to be presented upon arrival, not your Time Out booking confirmation.
- Please contact the box office if you have not received your e-ticket by the time of the event.
- Available until October 3 2021
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer