Expect a packed house party with a cool crowd3 Degrees throw the best underground house parties in your social network. Join them at a secret location for a damn good house party with your friends of friends, with all drink included for the evening.
How it works: 3 Degrees throws parties in a host’s house. Then they bring a crowd of 40-70: they only invite friends of friends/friends of friends of friends, and the guest list is creatives, independently minded types, techies and entrepreneurs. Then they throw a great house party and no one wants to leave.
About this party:
- Where: A house in West Hampstead, revealed when you book
- Details: Cosy Attic Flat, incredible playlist by Jason (host) and some interesting craft spirits
- About the hosts Sofia & Jay: Sofia is obsessed with cooking and also a wine geek working in the wine industry trying to set up her own food business. Jay is a tech engineer by day and 24/7 composer.
How do I join?
- Check you fit the crowd for this party (see above – creative, entrepreneurial etc), are 23-34, and are at least a friend of a friend/friend of a friend of a friend of these guys by looking at the top of their LinkedIn Profile for at least a 3rd degree connection: http://bit.ly/2a5ci8Y, http://bit.ly/2apo9ie
- Bring some mates
- No need to BYOB
- Tee-total tickets do not include alcohol
- No drugs, drink responsibly and be respectful towards the guests, hosts, neighbours & house. Tell the host if anything breaks.
- No smoking inside, and no heels to be worn.
- If the host is uncomfortable with any of the guests, they have the right to eject that guest from the party. In such cases the host’s determination shall be final and no ticket refund will be given.
-The organisers reserve the right to refund guests who don’t meet the party guestlist criteria