Sensuality meets sensory diningFor 2 weekends only – prepare to indulge with Kitchen Theory's latest sensory dining event. Naughty, tantalising and indulgent, Chef Stefano de Costanzo will combine his passion, creativity and delectable pastry techniques with his experience of working with Giorgio Locatelli and Gordon Ramsay to bring you a sensual and sensory six-course dining extravaganza. Dive in with a strawberry and tomato gazpacho and finish with taking a bite of Sophia’s lips. The Menu Vegetarian and pescatarian options available with advanced notice.
- Meet me chicken liver pate with cherry jelly, kirsch spheres and bitter almond crumble
- Kiss me strawberry, tomato and bazil gazpacho, marinated prawns, cucumber foam, balsamic pearls and garlic ice cream
- O Raviolo almond ravioli stuffed with peaches, almond foam and marinated tuna
- Fibonacci's Theory braised veal cheek terrine, chocolate millefeuille, frais de bois, chocolate, raspberry vinegar
- Pick me up honey spaghetti, gorgonzola and micro basil
- Sophias lips whipped Tonka and milk ganache, soft salt caramel filling, strawberry and raspberry lipstick, white chocolate crumble, coconut air
- Experimental dinner with wine pairing and a complimentary pre-drink cocktail
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Doors close 10 minutes after start time.