24 hours of film, music, sculpture, science, workshops, talks and walksShuffle is a unique community festival that collaborates with local and international artists to bring to life public spaces and buildings in Mile End, London. This year at Shuffle Festival they'll be exploring the role that myth, belief, and reverence has in humanity. The festival takes on the style of an ancient all night festival of the gods (powered by the sun via our friends at Renovagen) and with the help of Ken and the Friends at Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park.
- Steve Jobs
- Princess Kaguya
- Silent film with live Score
- Thames Film with live Score by Minima
- The Seashell And The Clergymen
- Natures Switch
- Mark Wagner 33 (of Moon Ra)
- Big Girls
- Gertie & Her Gaiety
- Jam Money
- Al McKay
- The Dirty Truth
- Molly Carroll
- Canoe (from Limehouse basin to Mile End Park)
- Sushrut's Culture Clinic
- Release Your Inner Pagan: Casting Workshop
- Aluminum Casting
- Silo Studio / New materials making
- Hoola Hoop
- Storytelling for Kids
- School of Noise
- Beekeeping and honey beer
- Golem Building with SymbioticA
- Death without a Skydaddy
- Glass Blowing
- Life Drawing Art Macabre
- WOB (Richard Wilson + Anne Bean) Kicking The Bucket/Waking The Dead
- All Night Moth Collection
- 2am Storytelling (various artists)
- Much more
Full details of the Shuffle Festival 2016 programme can be found here: http://www.shufflefestival.com/2016-programme
All activities are included with a 24 Hours ticket.
You will receive a link to book workshops with your booking confirmation.
The number of tickets available per workshop is limited. Please book one session per workshop per ticketholder.
Programme subject to change.
E3/Student Ticketholder will be required to show valid proof of address/student card at the Box Office.