We hope you’re feeling curious…
We’ve teamed up with Nescafé Azera to help you cultivate your curiosity this July. We’re taking over a space at the Truman Brewery for four days, filling it with creatives and curating a load of awesome events. Want to know more? Well, here’s the skinny on a great new take on the ever-popular Silent Disco – where you can get both your party and fitness on. We hope you’re feeling curious…
Who knew people dancing in a room filled with little other than silence would be so popular? Well the guys who invented Silent Disco certainly did. Or maybe they didn’t? Who knows. Anyway, they’re now spreading their wings and foraying into the world of fitness. So what does that mean? Well, don your headphones, listen to some chooooooooons and follow the instructions from your expert PT, fed into your ears from their microphone. Make sure you take them off and listen to the room though – that’s half the fun, remember?
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Silent disco HIIT at Time Out x Nescafé Azera presents: Stay Curious on Friday July 19.
- Event starts at 8am. Please arrive 15 minutes before the session start time so that you can sign Swift Fitness' health waiver and class T&Cs.
- Event runs for 1 hour.
- Venue address: Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
- Directions: enter from Brick Lane. Closest tube, Aldgate East, Liverpool Street or Shoreditch High Street.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- Over 18s only.
- Ensure to wear comfortable clothing and please make instructors aware of any injuries.
- Mats will be provided.
- Please note that there are no shower or locker facilities on site, but bags can be left safely within the space.
- Ticket includes booked session, and a complimentary coffee.
- Please note there is no additional paid bar within the venue.
- Please get in touch if you have any accessibility requirements.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur at the event and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.