Get stuck in at fangtastic vampire-themed Lost Boys Pizza
What do you get?
- As much pizza as you can sink your teeth into
- A cold beer, a glass of wine, soft drink or a Dead Mans Fingers cocktail.
- Tuck into black dough pizzas at a cool vampiric pizzeria
Time Out says:
We’re not sure how a vampire-themed pizza place ended up in Camden, but we’re sure glad it did. At Lost Boys Pizza joint, kitsch gothic tones are mixed with 80s retro playlists and each pizza has a dash of vegetable charcoal added to the dough. The result? A delicious-looking black dough pizza base that’s said to be full on flavour with none of the bloating of regular pizza. And you can get as much of the stuff as you can put away, plus a drink, for just £12.50. For that price, you’d be batty not to.
What’s on the menu?
Santa Carla (Veggie) – Buffalo Mozzarella, cherry tomato, fresh basil
Fangs For the Memories – Chorizo, peppers, onions, chilli flake’s
You Killed Marco Pollo – Chicken, peppers, onion
Pops Go-To Pizza – Sausage, broccoli, parmesan
Jack Skellington – Butternut base, Mozzarella, goats cheese, red onion, sundried tomato
Ready Pizza One – Smoked ham, red chillis, spicy green pineapple relish
Kale All Vampires (No Cheese/VG) – Kale, cherry tomatoes, caramelised shallots, lemon zest, oregano
The Moon – Cherry tomato, basil
The Lovers – Vegan sausage, broccoli, No Harm-e-san (n)
Death – No-rizo, peppers, red onions, chilli flakes
The Star – Tofurkey, red chillis, spicy green pineapple relish
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for unlimited pizza and a drink at Lost Boys Pizza.
- Please note the unlimited pizza is limited to 90 minutes.
- To redeem, please email your voucher and security codes, at least 24 hours in advance, to firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Valid until September 30 2020.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- 24-hour booking and cancellation period applies.
- Each pizza must be finished before ordering your second.
- Any unreasonable wastage will incur a small additional fee on the day.
- Eat-in only, no takeaway available.
- Pizzas can not be customised.
- Any additional toppings will be charged.
- A discretionary 10% service charge will be applied to the cost of the ticket and any additional items purchased on your visit. This service charge will appear on your final bill at the restaurant.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.