Fine dining in Mayfair for an exclusive price
- Six sharing dishes at Kanishka
- Two-starred Michelin chef Atul Kochhar
- Exclusive dining in Mayfair
Find out more:
The main focus at this fancy Mayfair spot is culinary goodness from the seven sisters states of India – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. The streets of Northeast India are a gastronomic kaleidoscope, and that shines on the menu at Kanishka.
Headed up by the first Indian chef to receive a Michelin star, you can assure the food here is going to be top-notch. Pick your favourite foodie friend and if you both purchase this offer, you can tuck into a six dish menu for just £25 each.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a six-dish sharing menu at Kanishka headed by 2-Michelin-star chef Atul Kochhar
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Minimum booking: two people.
- Optional service charge at 12.5 percent will be added to your bill.
- Over 18s only.
- You must book via email@example.com forwarding your QR codes and voucher codes, subject to availability.
- Voucher valid until October 12.
- Valid Monday – Saturday 12pm – 2.30pm and 5.30pm – late.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.