Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
The goal of the London Drawing Group – a collective run by three female artists – is simple: to get more people drawing. When's the last time you put pencil to paper and just let your creativity flow? In this lunchtime session, they'll help you do just that through an intro to aytomatic drawing, which involves making loose, flowing marks on your paper without thinking about form. Materials are provided, or you can bring your own – and your ticket includes a free coffee.
When is it?
1pm-2pm on September 12.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX store. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to Sketching Workshop with London Drawing Group at Samsung KX on September 12.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 1pm.
- Each ticket purchased includes entrance to the event and a free coffee at the Origin Coffee Shop at Samsung KX store. Only specified drinks will be available, please ask your server for more details.
- Additional drinks will be available for purchase at the Origin Coffee Shop.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Sketching materials will be provided.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors.By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions. Image credit: Susanna Silva