We hope you’re feeling curious…
We’ve teamed up with Nescafé Azera to help you cultivate your curiosity this July. We’re taking over a space at the Truman Brewery for four days, filling it with creatives and curating a load of awesome events. Want to know more? Well, here’s the skinny on one talented brand taking part, Smith & Sinclair, who will be showcasing their weird and wonderful Willy Wonka world. We hope you’re feeling curious…
They’ve been coined the ‘Willy Wonka for adults’ and that sounds about right. Their mission? To disrupt the food and drinks sector by bringing innovative – and fun – products and experiences to the (adult) masses. Why adults? Booze, primarily. From their award-winning alcoholic cocktail gummies and edible boozy paint to delivering chicken and prosecco to parks across London, these guys know how to put a playful twist on the ordinary. Here they’re running a coffee workshop. Expect a lot of fun.
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Smith & Sinclair Masterclass at Time Out x Nescafé Azera presents: Stay Curious on Saturday July 20.
- Event starts at 5pm.
- Event runs for 1 hour.
- Venue address: Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
- Directions: enter from Brick Lane. Closest tube, Aldgate East, Liverpool Street or Shoreditch High Street.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- Over 18s only.
- Ticket includes booked session with any tasters part of the Masterclass and a complimentary coffee.
- Please note there is no additional paid bar within the venue.
- Please get in touch if you have any accessibility requirements.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors.By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.