Modern dining: ancient techniquesCome along and say "goodbye" to winter with Smoke + Salt team at The Elmore Jam. The team uses ancient techniques like smoking to deliver the finest modern dining onto your plates. The idea started and was developed by two chefs with different backgrounds. Aaron Webster first came up with the idea in 2013 before starting work at the Shed Restaurant in Notting Hill. Remi Williams joined the team after meeting Aaron at the Shed Restaurant. The combination of their individual styles has created a truly unique dining experience.
With live music, a fantastic atmosphere and great food, The Elmore Jam do pop-up eating right. Check out the menu below.
- Table Treats: Black salt pretzels + beet butter with padron peppers
- Chalkstream Farms Trout with pearl tapioca crisp blood orange + paprika
- Venison, brassicas, juniper + rye pumpernickel with chestnuts
- Chocolate + treacle cake, stout ice-cream + smoked brittle of Surrey Grains
- Petits Fours: coconut macaroons + chocolate macarons