We hope you’re feeling curious…
We've teamed up with Nescafé Azera to help you cultivate your curiosity this July. We’re taking over a space at the Truman Brewery for four days, filling it with creatives and curating a load of awesome events. Want to know more? Well, here’s the skinny on a choir you simply have to see… and join if you want? Some Voices – the coolest non-audition pop choir in London. We hope you’re feeling curious…
You might have seen these guys on BBC2’s Sofar Sounds. And if you did, you’ll know how good they are – but if you need more proof? Well, they started in 2010 with just seven members and now have more than 800. For their session they’re going to take you through a vocal warm-up, then onto a simple version of one of their arrangements which you’ll be blasting out brilliantly in no time. Honestly, this is proper uplifting stuff that you’re gonna totally fall in love. Do re mi… go!
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Some Voices at Time Out x Nescafé Azera presents: Stay Curious on Saturday July 20.
- Event starts at 1pm.
- Event runs for 1 hour.
- Venue address: Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
- Directions: enter from Brick Lane. Closest tube, Aldgate East, Liverpool Street or Shoreditch High Street.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- Over 18s only.
- Ticket includes booked session, and a complimentary coffee.
- Please note there is no additional paid bar within the venue.
- Please get in touch if you have any accessibility requirements.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur at the event and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry. This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.