A behind the scenes look at the brewing businessWith Ale having a bit of a "cultural moment", Southwark Brewery are opening their doors to give the public a behind-the-scenes look at the business of beer. With a range of delicious real ales to taste, a guided tour of the brewing facilities and a Q&A session with staff, it's a great opportunity to get behind the scenes of one of London's new-breed breweries.
- A tour of the brewing equipment along with a talk about the brewing process
- Q&A session with brewery staff
- Tastings of three 1/3rd pints
- A take-home bottle of beer
- An opportunity to stay for the rest of the evening and enjoy the other beers on offer at the bar
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Tour and tastings last approximately one hour.