Sample the fruits of the famous family run vineyardOwned by ninth-generation descendants of French Huguenots, Springfield Estate’s pedigree is impeccable. So is its wine. The present generation to tend the rocky soils is brother-and-sister team Abrie and Jeanette Bruwer. Abrie’s daughter Jenna Bruwer will be at Vivat Bacchus in person, where you can sample eight exquisite tipples from the historic estate including a Cabernet Methode Ancienne 2009. Why can't all wine taste this good?
- Cabernet Methode Ancienne 2009
- Chardonnay Methode Ancienne 2011
- Life from Stone Sauvignon Blanc 2014
- Miss Lucy White Blend 2014
- Special Cuvee Sauvignon Blanc 2013
- "The Work Of Time" 2008
- Wholeberry Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Wild Yeast Chardonnay 2013
Over 18s only.