A must-see exhibition for fans of iconic filmmaker Stanley Kubrick
What is it?
Tickets to an exhibition showcasing materials from Kubrick’s archive.
Of course you probably know that Kubrick created battlefields of Vietnam for ‘Full Metal Jacket’, a space station for ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ and the war room in ‘Dr Strangelove’. But did you know they were all created in and around London? Impressive stuff. This equally impressive exhibition will allow you to discover never-seen-before material from the personal archives of the extraordinary director, filmmaker and cinematic legend as well as relive iconic scenes from some of his finest works.
‘Stanley Kubrick: The Exhibition’ will trace the story behind his body of work, offering insight into his archive of research through props, costumes, rare photos and set models. It’ll also focus on the relevance of design within Kubrick’s work – there was a clear fascination for design and architecture in his films, and he worked with many famous designers.
Please note that the ticket prices shown include a booking fee.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Stanley Kubrick: The Exhibition’ at the Design Museum.Take a voucher to the Design Museum ticket desk on the valid date selected.
- Valid Friday April 26 – Sunday September 15 2019.
- Open seven days per week from 10am – 6pm (last entry at 5pm).
- The general age guidance is 12+.
- However, please note that the exhibition contains visuals of an adult nature not suitable for those below the age of 18.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.