Four-course feast with live music and ShakespeareTheatre meets food at Stormy Supperclub’s immersive dining experience. Acclaimed chef Sam Bray has devised a sumptuous supper menu that’s laden with delightful dishes. Gathered inside a cosy candlelit retreat, you’ll tuck in to four courses of inventive food accompanied by a mesmerising performance from Shakespeare in Shoreditch.
The full menu features:
- selection of sourdough bread and butter
- smoked mackerel with onions, salsa verde, grated egg yolk and potato
- tomatoes and homemade ricotta with chilli and basil
- roasted cauliflower with radish and caper vinaigrette and breadcrumbs
- radicchio in a bechamel sauce with apple and walnuts
- pork cooked in cider with apples and cabbage