Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
Under threes need constant stimulation to keep them happy and content, and there are only so many times you can read the same baby book before you start to go slightly crazed. Fortunately, George from London Dreamtime is on hand, transporting you and your toddler to the magical world of "The Friendly Pigeon".
When is it?
10am-10.45am on November 4. Event is for children aged 0-3 years old.
Part of Time Out’s curated series of creative workshops and events at Samsung KX, the sensory storytelling adventure caters for the youngest of Londoners. Like all any good immersive theatre, you can expect music, actions, sensory activities and bubbles! Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to Storytelling with London Dreamtime at Samsung KX on Thursday November 4. Please ensure to select the correct date at check out.
- Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 10am.
- Storytelling session for 0-3-year-olds.
- A ticket is required for each child attending.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here
- Samsung KX is strictly operating in accordance with current government guidelines. All event capacities are in line with these and social distancing rules will be followed.
- Face coverings must be worn by adults, unless exempt, when inside the store.
- Any equipment used will be fully sanitised.
- In the event of having to cancel an event entirely due to legal restrictions or for safety reasons then you will be notified of the cancellation on the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser.