We hope you’re feeling curious…
We've teamed up with Nescafé Azera to help you cultivate your curiosity this July. We’re taking over a space at the Truman Brewery for four days, filling it with creatives and curating a load of awesome events. Want to know more? Well, here’s the skinny on a company taking part, Subpac, who’ll be on hand to showcase just how sound can make you feel. We hope you’re feeling curious…
Ever been in a club and felt that deep bass rumble through your body and thought to yourself, ‘I’d like a bit more of that please, yes sir’. Well, we’ve got the answer. Well, when we say ‘we’, we mean Subpac – a revolutionary company bringing something very cool to music fans. Their wearable audio hardware enables you to actually ‘feel’ sound throughout your body. Intrigued? Head down to their party at Stay Curious, don a bit of their kit and try it for yourself. How low can you go?
The Subpac team is running two workshops. This one is ‘wellness sound therapy’ which promises to introduce the fascinating benefits sound can have on the mind. So not only will you feel those vibrations running through your body, you’ll feel the vibes in your brain, too. All good.
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Subpac Sound Therapy Workshop at Time Out x Nescafé Azera presents: Stay Curious on Friday July 19.
- Event starts at 5pm.
- Event runs for 1 hour.
- Venue address: Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
- Directions: enter from Brick Lane. Closest tube, Aldgate East, Liverpool Street or Shoreditch High Street.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- Over 18s only.
- Ticket includes booked session, and a complimentary coffee.
- Please note there is no additional paid bar within the venue.
- Please get in touch if you have any accessibility requirements.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur at the event and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.