Get your fix of blues and foodThere's never a bad day to eat, but Sundays were made for food. Comfort food, warming food, slow-roasted meatilicious food. Load up your plate and fill your glass at The Lexington, where the Lexington House Band will be playing a beguiling blend of country, jazz, bluegrass and swing. Your ticket even includes a Bloody Mary or Mimosa to help you kick back. This is how Sundays were meant to be. As an added bonus, this week features special guest Pete O' Dublo.
- Roasted free range sirloin with fresh horseradish
- Garlic and rosemary slow cooked leg of lamb
- Classic lemon and thyme roast chicken
- Almond, pecan, hazelnut + cashew nut roast with kale, chestnut mushroom and red onion, wrapped in Savoy cabbage (v)
- All served with rosemary roast potatoes, braised red cabbage, steamed seasonal greens, carrot and swede mash, roast parsnips, Yorkshire pudding and proper gravy
Your table is held for you for two hours from the time of booking. Your roast comes with a free Bloody Mary or Mimosa.