Hoe down while you chow downA Sunday roast…it doesn't get any more warm, homely or comforting than that does it. Similarly, when it comes to music, bluegrass and country carries the same appeal. You could be a thousand miles from home and a good country song can take you right back. So it sorta makes a whole load of sense that The Lexington have combined the two. Enjoy a sumptuous Sunday roast while being serenaded by their roster of musicians playing out tunes with a mixture of banjo, guitar, drums, washboard, accordion, spoons, fiddle, harmonica and a bucketful of spirit.
If you're not sold already, check out the menu:
- Six hour braised beef brisket with caramelised onions
- Crispy pork belly, cracked fennel + salt
- Garlic + rosemary slow cooked shoulder of Lamb
- Classic lemon and thyme roast Chicken
- Almond, pecan, hazelnut + cashew nut roast with kale, chestnut mushroom and red onion, in Savoy cabbage (V)
All served with rosemary roast potatoes, braised red cabbage, steamed greens, maple roast carrots, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. Mmmm.