Join London's Biggest Pub Crawl en route to watching the big gameIf you’re looking for somewhere to watch the game in London, then there’s no better way to do it than by getting on the 1 Big Night Out Superbowl pub crawl in London.
Starting at 7:30pm, the crawl goes to 4 bars in 5 hours, finishing up at one of London’s best sports bars with a nightclub downstairs – so that you can watch the game in style.
You’ll get into the final bar for around 11:30pm, and the game starts shortly afterwards.
It’s the best way to tailgate this awesome event of the football season, and to get you in the mood we’ll be giving out face-paints for the teams in the final, and iconic red cups to drink out of all night.
At the first bar, there will have beer pong, flip-cup, table foosball and club anthems – so get there early to get in the spirit.
Tickets to the crawl include:
- Entrance to 5 bars and clubs in 5 hours
- The 5th club is the best sports bar in London showing the superbowl
- And with a nightclub downstairs!
- A free shot in each bar
- Drinks discounts all night
- Red cups, US college drinking games and guides driving the party until touchdown
- This event sells out each year, and is really popular with a American students in London
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Full terms and conditions on www.1bignightout.com. Please arrive in good time or the tour will leave without you. No refunds for latecomers.